Sunday, November 27, 2011

BSNL broadband blocking competitor websites access??

I have been facing this problem for many months now. From my home BSNL broadband connection in Bangalore, I can not access Airtel and Vodafone India websites. Workaround that I need to use is dial into my office VPN and then access these sites for any information of bill payments etc. This is really annoying, unethical and probably illegal (restrictive trade practice) behavior by BSNL.

Not sure who to contact regarding this. As typically only complaints they take is regarding internet access working or not.

2 comments:

Johnmark1478 said...

One after another it is giving us several news so that we ca easily fins many solution to solve our problems.So i really appreciate their hard working present to us in such a short time.






surveillance

Uoptutorial said...

sure same problem affected me also ... surely we got the soluctions from this problem k .. by OPS 571 Final Exam